Monday 22 July 2013

Eneramo Dismisses Heart Surgery Report.


It Was a Knee Surgery Not a Heart Surgery- Says Eneramo.

Besiktas Forward Michael Eneramo has dismissed recent reports that he underwent heart surgery.
The former Esperance of Tunisia skipper disclosed that he underwent a minor knee surgery and not a heart surgery as has been reported by news medias.
“I didn’t undergo a heart surgery. What I did was a minor surgery on my (knee) meniscus. It was a successful one and I will recover in two, three weeks to join my team Besiktas.
“I don’t know where the story of heart operation came from. It was not true,” Eneramo told mtnfootball.com.
Reports had earlier claimed the Nigeria international underwent a heart surgery after discovering a heart beat rhythm disorder, which the player has now quashed.
Eneramo scored 12 goals for his former club Sivasspor last season and a total of 29 goals in two seasons.
Besiktas reached an agreement with Eneramo for a two-year deal after his contract with Sivasspor ended this summer.
Besiktas are currently in Austria for pre-season training ahead of the forthcoming campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment