Thursday 19 December 2013

Karen Igho tweets about having cancer, to undergo chemotherapy soon

karen Igho
Karen Igho has thrown fans into a pit of worry as she recently announced she is battling cancer and will soon start chemotherapy.
‘I have cancer. Are you guys happy?????. Will be undergoing treatment soon. Lord I commit my life into your hands.‘, the 2011 Big Brother Amplified winner wrote on her Twitter some hours ago.
But by deleting the tweets some moments after, fans are beginning to wonder if the sad news is really true.
Surprisingly, a few followers on Twitter began to taunt her after she opened up on her supposed health issue. This apparently got Karen mad, she tweeted again;

‘I told the world whole about my lumps and I get bulled every day for that.for been truthful.God in heaven will deal with all of for me. U insult people for no reason then you call yourself a child of God.smh‘.

No comments:

Post a Comment