Wednesday 18 March 2015

My Valentine’s day was so bad I stayed off social media

 Patoranking

Patoranking said the 2015 Valentine’s Day is one he would like to forget easily. Nigerian dancehall artiste, Patoranking has revealed he ended up spending his Valentine’s Day with bitterness after he was denied visa to travel to the UK for Basketmouth‘s comedy concert in London. Speaking with NET, Patoranking, who was billed to perform alongside Wizkid and Olamide at the epoch event, said he stayed away from social media for two days in bitterness as a result of the Visa issues. Patoranking, who is the MTV Base Artiste of the Month in March, said: ‘My Valentine was so bad; the embassy delayed my passport over Visa issues. I had to stay away from social media on the 14th and 15th because I was so bitter.

Current among Nigeria’s finest in music, Patoranking won the Next Rated at the 2014 Headies Award....

No comments:

Post a Comment